Ambassador Committee Chair
Fogo de Chao
Ambassadors serve as stewards of the Chamber, assist in recruiting and welcoming new members and provide guidance in the planning and execution of specific networking activities. Our Ambassadors also play a key role supporting our community outreach efforts. Available at all membership levels.
I’m a Senior Staffing Consultant with Royal Personnel Services, a staffing company rooted right here in Scottsdale for about 21 years now. I joined Royal Personnel Services, and thus the Chamber, in March of last year and I love it here! Becoming involved with the Scottsdale Area Chamber of Commerce has been really great for Royal. Our goal was to stay connected and involved with the community and its local businesses and before I knew it, I was approached to apply for ambassadorship! Being an ambassador of The Chamber has allowed us to gain more exposure, networking opportunities and recognition for our business. Moving forward, I hope to grow even more through our continued support to The Chamber with Royal Personnel’s services and combined knowledge of the staffing industry.
● Qualified to wear the redesigned Scottsdale Area Chamber of Commerce Ambassador name badge
● Greater visibility for your business
● Development of business contacts through relationships established as a Chamber Ambassador
● Development of relationships with other Ambassadors
● Recognition of Ambassadors at events, in the Chamber’s newsletter, and on the Chamber’s website when applicable
● Opportunity to be featured as the Chambers “Ambassador of the Month”
● Keeps you informed about what is going on in the business community
● Gives you leadership opportunities with the Chamber and community
● Online exposure via our Ambassador Program link on our website (page is currently under construction)
● Receive new member listings every month for contact. These listings will be divided throughout the ambassadors at each meeting.
● Exclusive Ambassador chamber training classes
● Exclusive Ambassador events
● Must be a Scottsdale Area Chamber of Commerce member in good standing for 90 days or more
● Must have a good attendance record
● Prospective members must submit their application form (below) with letter of approval from employer (if necessary) to the Chamber office or email it to Info@scottsdalechamber.com
● If application is approved, an email or phone call will follow to schedule an interview date
● At the Ambassador training, you will be provided with guidelines, and other pertinent information
● Ambassador’s company/organization must maintain membership within the Scottsdale Area Chamber of Commerce
● New Ambassadors are placed on a 90 day probation after which time the leadership committee will review the overall performance
● Prospective members may attend the Ambassadors meetings two times as a visitor with a before joining as a member
● All ambassadors are subject to being counseled or dropped at the discretion of the leadership committee and/or the Chamber staff
If you are interested in becoming an ambassador, please click here for the application.