About the Scottsdale Area Chamber of Commerce Ambassadors
Ambassadors serve as stewards of the Chamber, assist in recruiting and welcoming new members and provide guidance in the planning and execution of specific networking activities. Our Ambassadors also play a crucial role in supporting our community outreach efforts. Available at all membership levels.
Benefits of being an Ambassador
- Ability to wear the Scottsdale Area Chamber of Commerce Ambassador name badge
- Greater visibility for your business
- Development of business contacts through relationships established as a Chamber Ambassador
- Development of relationships with other Ambassadors
- Recognition of Ambassadors at events, in the Chamber”s newsletter, and on the Chamber’s website when applicable
- Opportunity to be featured as the Chambers “Ambassador of the Month”
- Keeps you informed about what is going on in the business community
- Gives you leadership opportunities with the Chamber and community
- Online exposure & contact via our Ambassador Program page
- Receive new member listings every month for contact. These listings will be divided throughout the ambassadors at each meeting.
- Exclusive Ambassador Chamber training classes
- Exclusive Ambassador events
- Quarterly Happy Hour
- Ambassador meetings
Process of achieving Ambassador Status
- Must be a Scottsdale Area Chamber of Commerce member in good standing for 6 months or more
- Must have a good attendance record
- 2 Networking events a month not including leads groups
- Must not have more than 2 non excused absences within the past 90 days
- Prospective members must submit their application form (below) with letter of approval from employer (if necessary) to the Chamber office or email it to Info@scottsdalechamber.com
- If application is approved, an email or phone call will follow to schedule an interview date
- At the Ambassador training, you will be provided with guidelines, and other pertinent information
- Ambassador’s company/organization must maintain membership within the Scottsdale Area Chamber of Commerce
- New Ambassadors are placed on a 90 day probation after which time the leadership committee will review the overall performance
- Prospective members may attend the Ambassadors meetings two times as a visitor before joining as a member
- All Ambassadors are subject to being counseled or dropped at the discretion of the leadership committee and/or the Chamber staff
Are you interested in becoming an Ambassador?
Drop us a line today for a free quote!