Implement and manage the graphic design creative process. Oversee the design and production of all marketing and communication materials, in alignment with chamber brand image. In collaboration with key staff, develop marketing and promotion plans for major events, programs publications and other activities. In collaboration with the membership sales team, design and execute promotional strategies to increase awareness of the benefits of chamber membership.
Essential Job Functions
Develop graphic design projects, including but not limited to: corporate branding, event marketing, advertisements, emails & invitations, sales materials, social media marketing, brochures, infographics and other electronic and printed materials. Utilize various production techniques and tools, including computer graphics systems and software. Define and solve communication challenges from concept to design and through execution of a wide range of visual materials. Manage social media and keep current with social media tools and trends. Coordinate printing and production for collateral, along with other vendor services needed by the Chamber. WordPress and website updates.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- 2 years of experience in Graphic Design
- Adobe Creative Suite with emphasis in Illustrator & Photoshop
- Experience with Constant Contact
- Design and execute marketing materials and designs. (Including e-newsletters, flyers, invitations, etc…)
- Hands-on computer experience with proficiency in all modules of Microsoft Office
- Proven capabilities in marketing creation, forecasting, pre- and post-campaign analysis and forecasting
- Working knowledge of WordPress, HTML and/or CSS a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to coherently interact with various departments and levels of management.
- Disciplined, analytical but creative thinker and problem solver
- Precise attention to detail
- Excellent organizational and time management skills and the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
Please submit your application to email@example.com.